Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer is Over

Yes it is sad to say but summer is over. This summer I have had mixed feelings about school starting. I am going to be a freashman so I really didn't know what to expect but this past week I have been more excited to go and be apart of the seminary program and to learn more. I am not ready to wake up early but I know that I need to go to seminary and to school and with my sisters help I will be able to attend what I need to. About a week after school starts we are taking a family vacation to California. We will be going to my dads cousins house and then down to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks, then down to southren California where we will stay with my grandparents then travel an hour to Hesparia where I used to live and see a few people.

No comments: