Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catch Up

So it has been a long time since I last posted so here is a brief over view of some of things that have happened. I hope in the future I will be better at posting.
2011:
March-


  • I received my YW medallion a few days before Ryan was baptized. I am currently working on it again and also trying to get me honor bee.
June-


  • I finshed Freshman year and summer started. Exciting right?

  • Girls camp: Ya lets just say i didnt exactly enjoy it that much (I went home early).

July-



  • Stayed with my Aunt and her family for 1 1/2 weeks. Spent the 4th with them and my sister.

  • Youth Confrence: It was SO much FUN! I think I'll tell that story in another post

August-



  • School started: For some reason it didn't feel like it was school. I know weird right.

October-



  • I turned 15!

December-



  • Christmas: We got a puppy!!!!

  • New Years: Had a pretty awsome party. Went outside to watch fireworks and screamed at the top of oour lungs!

2012:


January-



  • Moved into my new room!!! Pics and post coming soon!

  • Planned a dance! Pics and post for that coming soon.

No comments: