Saturday, January 28, 2012

Winter Ball

For my Choice and Accountability Value Project I planned a Winter Ball for the youth. One of my very good friends Kelsey helped me and it turned out AMAZING!!! We had it planned and had the building reserved by the end of November. The original date i had planned was January 13 but due to school activities we moved it to the 20th. I wanted to have every planned so I wasn't stressing about it the week of. We borrowed Christmas tress and lights and music equipment. As the week of the dance approached we got the trees and lights and the night before the dance I picked them up from Kelsey and brought them to the church (I did this because I'm weird and I was pretty sure that if I didn't have all the trees I would freak out) and some of the boys who were there helped me bring them in. The day of the dance I had finals so it was hard not to think about if the setting up would go ok and if we would have enough help. I was only aware of a few people who were planning on coming and setting up and on the way to the church a few more people came and at the church a few more came. The set up went really well. After we had the trees up there really want a need for a lot of people, and I'm glad we didn't have a lot there. My dad was my DJ and it meant the world to me to have him be the DJ. I was so glad that there was a lot of people enjoyed it and I got many compliments on how well I did and how much they liked it.
Below are a few posts with pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments: